THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLEDBefore the ceremony to confer Maestro José Antonio Abreu an Honoris Causa
Doctoral degree, the Venezuelan orchestra director Gustavo Dudamel will be at Paraninfo of the USB President´s House to meet students from our academic community at 9:00 a.m. Students from Litoral will also participate making their questions online via Internet. This is a unique experience and you have it right here at USB. Will you go? Why yes or why not ... write your reason in the comment area.


8 comments:
Sure, this opportunity is rare and very
exciting, thank you for having this post, I
don't had idea that Gustavo Dudamel will in the university, I will be there no missing
maybe i will go, his work is very good and I find it interesting how young he is, because most of the people doing the same work are old.
Juan Pablo Matheus
Wow, I admire a lot Dudamel, I think is a really successful musician, even better because hes venezuelan.. :)
Marie Lebon
No se si pueda ir, pero voy a intentarlo. Aunque recibi un e-mail que no iba a venir o algo asi, pero igual seria una gran experiencia.
Gabriela Guilarte
Well i think that it was a very exciting moment to the people that attended to the ceremony. Also it was an opportunity to appreciate the venezuelan talent.
I think Dudamel is a great director. i saw a video and O_O wow... I had never heard something like that >_<
It was so sad. I will wanna see Dudamel's presentation someday.
Yes, Nathalia, Juan Pablo, Marie, Gab G., Mauricio, Gabriel and Kevin:
It is too bad we could not get to see Dudamel that day. People from public relations said he had a busy schedule and could not make it to USB. I hope we get another opportunity sometime in the future.
Post a Comment