Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No class or homework Thursday Feb 5th ...


Write in the comment area what is/are the possible cause(s) why we will not have class next Thursday and some of the possible effect(s) and/or consequences.

Homework: "The History of Calculators" (pp.10-13 reading guide) for next class, Tuesday 10th.

11 comments:

Berta said...

I bet most of you thought the main reason I cancelled the class was because you ....

But there was another very powerful cause I will tell you about next Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

We didn't have classes today, as a result i could leave the university earlier.

Anonymous said...

We didn't have classes because Berta had a very important appointment.
Gabriela Guilarte

Anonymous said...

Excelente video... La formación de los Tsunamis tiene una pequeña semejanza con la formación de los volcanes, que es cuando una placa tectónica se monta encima de la otra, ese fenómeno se llama subducción y buzamiento

Jessyca González

Anonymous said...

Maybe her gave a flu and could not speak. Therefore decided to discontinue the class.

Anonymous said...

Lo que yo pienso que pudo haber pasado fue que la llamaron para que asistiera a una reunion urgente a la que no podia faltar, ademas que usted siempre esta muy informada y relacionada con muchas actividades y por eso siempre la toman en cuenta :)

Anonymous said...

We did not have classes because bertha got drunk ;P or maybe have a cold idk...

Anonymous said...

Im sure, we did not have classes because our teacher understand we were tired for our math exam.... jajajaja But I liked what Gabriel Russo said, maybe the teacher got drunk heheheheh :)

Marie Lebon!

Anonymous said...

Estuve haciendo los ejercicios de causa y efecto que nos dejó en el blog y son muy buenos. Gracias.

Gabriela Guilarte

Berta said...

Mauricio, Gabriela G., Jessyca, Nathalia, Ma. Fernanda B., Gabriel, Marie and Gab. G. nice guesses, especially Gabriel´s ha, ha ;-)

As I mentioned to you, I decided to cancel the class since you had math that day and few people were coming and I had a meeting of the Academic Assembly and it was an important one. I am glad it worked well for all of us.

Maurizio Della Polla said...

Cause and effect was of the most common strategies used if english. As we can see many causes can create one effect or viceversa.